Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

New Year

I'd now like to highlight that even if you’re studying at university and with it being quite stressful at times there is always time to have fun! This is a great time to meet new people, do things that you normally wouldn’t do and try things which you wouldn’t able to do if you weren’t attending university. Here a few pictures of fun events I’ve gone to over the past year. I think it’s true what people say that university is the best time of your life. 

Barcelona – This was a 5 day holiday after my exams had finished in May 2014. One of the things I wanted to do when I went on holiday was to learn how to swim. I went swimming a few times but I was too scared of drowning to learn properly but I bought a float and swam a few times! J  


Harry potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Watford, Hertfordshire. This was my birthday celebration with friends from working at River Island. It was a nice day out and I think all together we took around 800 pictures!




Clearing time in August- I worked as an Enquiry Assistant for the university from which I made some good friends September 2014:



Winter wonderland- During the Christmas holiday break I went to winter wonderland! It was my first time going, it was really fun and the rides were quite good J


No comments:

Post a Comment